Uncooled 980 nm pump laser module – 8-pin Mini-DIL
The LU96Z-series uncooled pump laser module in an 8-pin mini-DIL package is II-VI’s third-generation uncooled pump module providing low power consumption for highly reliable metro, cross-connect, SFF single and multi-channel amplifier designs plus high bit-rate, per-channel amplification.
The LU96Z-series is designed for uncooled operation at high temperature and power levels. Qualification of the enhanced G08 chip ensures high reliability even at high operating power, 75°C. External Fiber Bragg Grating (FBG) stabilization provides excellent wavelength and power stability over the entire operating temperature range.
- Up to 500mW kink-free power over full operating temperature range
- Operating temperature range from -5°C to +75°C
- Polarization maintaining (PM) fiber
- Low power dissipation
- Small form factor mini-DIL package
- Wavelength stabilized by fiber Bragg grating over entire operating range
- Centre wavelength at 974 and 976nm
- Telcordia GR-468-CORE compliant
- RoHS compliant
- Low noise EDFA requiring higher optical power with low power consumption and small form-factor package
- Single or multi-stage EDFA applications including Single-channel and DWDM designs
Product Inquiry Form