A wide variety of custom Raman and hybrid Raman erbium-doped fiber amplifiers (Raman-EDFAs) are available to improve optical signal-to-noise ratio (OSNR) performance in optical transmission systems. These modules are designed with embedded multi-layer safety features and line diagnostic capabilities. These optical amplifiers incorporate industry-leading high-efficiency dual-chip 980 nm pump laser technology combined with advanced micro-optic passive hybrid-function components. These enabling photonic components are designed and manufactured in house.
- Multi-layered safety schemes
- Line diagnostic capabilities
- High output power up to 23 dBm
- Gain range up to 40 dB
- Reconfigurable optical add/drop multiplexer (ROADM)
- Flex-spectrum super-channel transmission
- Multi-reach & ultra-long haul transmission