InGaAs Photodetector Wafers
II-VI’s EpiDetector™ InGaAs photodetector wafers combine performance with quick-lot data for better yield and quality. Grown by
MOCVD, II-VI’s InGaAs wafers surpass industry standards, bringing next generation technology to your application.
Advanced Photodetector Structures
II-VI has InGaAsP capability for advanced photodetector structures, and state-of-the-art 100 mm capability to fit your needs. Our expertise in both materials and devices results in the high-quality, high-yield products you expect and the advanced technology you need.
- 50, 75, 100 mm
- Photodetector devices
- MOCVD production
- Telecommunications applications
Features and performance
- Typical i-layer background concentration <5e14, measured by polaron
- Quick-lot diode fab and characterization available
- Low dark current - Typical leakage currents less than 1nA at –5 volts
- InGaAsP capability for advanced structures
Product Inquiry Form