Collimated 808nm, up to 80W High Power Laser Diode Bar on Housed Passive Cu Block Cooler
The II-VI HCS series of collimated diode laser bars offer superior optical beam parameters with a low cost of ownership, plus easy installation and system integration.
Collimated in the fast axis, and located precisely inside a sealed housing, the HCS diode lasers provide efficient coupling into end-user optics. Narrow beam divergence and small spot size also contribute to more efficient coupling.
For more application flexibility, HCS series products are available with 50 W, 60 W and 80 W CW output powers. The HCS 808 nm diode laser bar has a fast-axis collimated beam, low divergence, Gaussian beam profile, and narrow beam waist. The fast-axis beam profile allows users to easily image the beam for printing optics. The combination of beam profile and spot size allows efficient integration into printing equipment. A narrow beam waist enables broader depth of focus needed for imaging applications. The watertight package for the 50 W and 60 W HCS collimated diode laser bar enables operation in a highhumidity environment.
Designed and built to meet specific customer requirements, HCS diode lasers are built on the field-proven OPC heatsink platform that has demonstrated high reliability in thousands of hours of customer use.
- Collimated solid-state laser pumping
- Printing / Reprographics
- Medical / Life and health sciences
- Direct applications such as material processing (plastics welding, heat treatment, etc.)
- Up to 80 W of fast-axis collimated power for high throughput in printing / reprographics applications
- Sealed housing protects the 50W & 60W and a dust cover and window the 80W diode for long life and reliability
- Passively cooled for compact, cost-effective print products and small form factors for medical products
- Up to 80 W collimated power available in fast axis for high printing throughput
- Multiple wavelength ranges available from 790 nm to 830 nm enables use in a variety of applications
- Expected lifetime >10,000 hours