Monsoon Horizontal Array modules
50-100W/bar, up to 6 bars in a linear array package
Monsoon horizontal array modules are built with high-power laser diode bars to provide a distributed high-intensity line beam. Up to 6 bars can be placed side by side in a compact package to provide modular flexibility to match the application requirement.
A key feature of Monsoon horizontal array modules is active water cooling that enables the low thermal resistance package needed to achieve high power levels and reliable CW operation >10,000 hours.
Standard product configurations include 4, 5 and 6 bars in a horizontal array. Optionally, the Monsoon® horizontal array modules can be equipped with FAC and SAC lensing as well as custom beam shaping. Other customized configurations or wavelengths are available upon request.
- Solid-state laser side pumping
- Material processing
- Up to 100 W CW output for high brightness
- Multiple wavelength ranges available from 780 nm to 1064 nm
- Modular and compact design for ease of integration
- Scalable platforms that meet the most demanding power requirements
- Durable construction for use in rugged environments at elevated temperatures
- Expected CW lifetime of standard products > 10,000 hours
- RoHS compliance
Product Inquiry Form