Single Bar on hard soldered Microchannel Cooler
Up to >250W/bar in a single hard soldered reliable package
Bar on Micro Channel Coolers are built with high-power diode laser bars to provide an extremely compact source of very high-intensity light. Proprietary, highly reliable hard soldered microchannel cooler drastically simplifies the water-cooling requirement, and enables high power output at CW or QCW without sacrificing operating lifetime. It is ideal for 24x7 industrial applications requiring high reliability, ON/OFF pulsed operations, and small device size.
Standard product currently covers wavelengths 808nm, 9xx and 10xx nm. Optionally, it can be equipped with fast axis collimation (FAC) lensing as well as custom beam shaping. Other customized configurations or wavelengths are available upon request.
- Solid-state laser pumping
- Medical/Life and health sciences
- Material processing
- Defense and security
- Up to >250W CW output power
- High brightness and power from a single bar
- High wall plug efficiency
- Telecomm grade AuSN solder for CW and pulsed operation
- Reliable operation > 10,000 hours
- Simple water quality control with highly reliable microchannel coolers
- RoHS compliance
Product Inquiry Form