GaAs RF Electronics
II-VI’s pHEMT GaAs process technology and associated standard product offering represent the output of many years of experience working closely with system engineers in various end markets. All products are 100% DC and RF tested at wafer level to ensure technical compliance to specification. Products can be supplied in either die form or as diced wafers ready for automated assembly. All die-level products are 100% visually inspected. All products supplied at wafer-level have an accompanying electronic wafer map clearly identifying known RF good die.
II-VI’s GaAs products enable a broad range of applications.
Discrete Low noise Amplifiers
- Low noise and driver amplifiers
- Voltage controlled oscillators
- Point-to-point and digital radio
- Cellular output amplifier
- Satellite uplink transmitters
- Test instrumentation
- Fiber optics
- Broadband communications
- Low noise front end amplification
- Satellite communications gain blocks
Electronic Devices Products