The ODemux is a miniaturized optical block able to separate the input light into four parallel channels or to combine four optical channels into a single output. The multiplexing/de-multiplexing functions are based on a filter platform, which guarantees temperature insensitive and low value insertion loss.
- De-multiplexes light into 4 parallel optical channels
- Compact dimension
- Low IL
- Temperature insensitive IL
- Combine/Separate 4 LAN or CWDM spaced optical channels
- Dimensions optimized for QSFP+ form factor
- Suitable to be used in CFP transceivers