Compact arrayed erbium-doped fiber amplifiers (EDFAs) are available with fast transient control and are designed specifically for colorless, direction-less and contention-less ROADM network architectures. These EDFAs incorporate industry-leading high-efficiency dual-chip cooled and uncooled 980 nm pump laser technology combined with advanced micro-optic passive arrayed and hybrid-function componentry. These enabling photonic components are designed and manufactured in house.
- Compact bi-directional 4-port design (8 amplifiers)
- Industry-leading fast-transient control
- High output power up to 23 dBm
- Gain range up to 40 dB
- Colorless, direction-less, contention-less (CDC) ROADM
- Flex-spectrum super-channel transmission
- Multi-reach & ultra-long haul transmission